Out~

3:47:00 PM


That was Sunday, a family day which also outing day!
I went to mom's office for water and computers.
Yesterday house got no water so have to go office.
After that went to Empire @ Subang Jaya.
Thats really another Pavilion.
Everything branded too!!
I love it!! 
Went there shopping and had dinner.
We had dinner at Lammeeya!
Haha, I like to pronounce it.
Cute name weih, don't you feel so?
Shop for an hours or more.
Went to DJ to bath and watch tv.
And also never forget to take pictures.
Took few pictures uploaded in Facebook.

Its a simple day yesterday.
Din't really shop alot and buy things.
I have no idea why days become more bored and even bored.
I remembered last time we use to hang out alot.
And every Sunday go shopping.
but now not every Sunday anymore.
WHY?

And and and!!!
A really big news to myself!
I miss someone nowwwwwww!!
I have no idea why I miss him alot as much as Juliet and Romeo!
I think I already fall in love with him!?
He don't like m at all (my thinking).
I don't know how to describe myself now.
I can easily fall in love.
Like guys too good to me I will also afraid that I love him.
But if treat me bad, Im more even scare.
Hahaha! What should I do?
*******
*******
STUDY LARH!
ALWAY LOVE LOVE LOVE.
EXAMS COMING LARHHH! 
*******
*******
My evil and good of myself came out!!
Argh! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments