The first time.

3:21:00 PM

Wow, thats feel really well and cool!
That was my first time outing at night with friends!
That's fun! ♥ 
I had never try that before. 
That is no choice, I'm a guai lui which means a well-behaved girl/lady. 

I know that many people went Tropicana City Mall yesterday.
I heard Bao said that she saw Jee Yong, Mun Nee, Wan Xin they all.
But, luckily I reached there around 7.30pm.
Due to the two CLEVER boy.
They came to fetch me but they couldn't find my house.
How worse was that, they took around an hour to reach my house.
"Alamak!"  
Let's return to the topic.
We went there watch movie - SALT.
I din't know that they bought the tickets.
So we had our dinner quickly and the movie start at 8pm.
We went it was around 15 minutes after.
I heard my friend said the opening was showing Angelina wearing bra and panties.
Hahaha, how desperate every guy want to watch it?..
Luckily both guys din't saw it. LOL

I wanna go out again at night!!
Anyone bring me? 
I hope it could be Friday or Saturday night. 
Thats the best time for me to go out.
Yesterday I went home everyone was so happy.
They did not scold me or ask who I went with.
Because.. I reached home on time.
Thanks to the "driver". :D
After watching, we went home immediately.
This is the first time went home on time!
Thats why Im a well-behaved child 
And, and, and...
I can lead the way back home now!
I've grown!! ♥
Normally nobody would ask me how to go to my house by leading them.
Yesterday they were asking me and I lead the right way and not the complicated way.
They called me Cinderella.
Usually friends call me princess.


rate 7/10

She's cool in the movie but not really good ending of the movie.
They said it was a little bit boring. Really?

Lastly, I love being like this.
Hanging out with friends..

You Might Also Like

0 comments