Futsal?

10:10:00 PM

The most important day for tomorrow morning 2.30pm for me right now.
But something u wouldn't know is.. I couldn't watch football today?!
Because that I have sleep well and tomorrow have to go to school.
Both are my favorite country.

When I was young, I use to love Germany a lot. 
Even the first time I watch football match, I like it.
Nothing could change me, I will only watch Germany football match.
I hate football a lot, but ..
This time because of Germany, I can really sacrifice my sleeping time.
It just I got a very warm and kind family members, they want me to have a sweet dream.
Usually they don't allow me to watch tv in the midnight,
or going out until midnight.
Everything about midnight is a No for me.
And, I din't do it before.

For Spain, I dun like the country.
But I like their culture, their designs and environment.
I always saw a fashion designer in the newspaper from Spain.
The design was great, I think thats only for me.
My dream use to be a fashion designer.
Because I have lost all my drawing skills since I start hardworking in my study.
So I give up and always look for the newspaper about anything related to Fashion Design.
I know their dresses couldn't wear it when shopping.
But it at least can see it in the show.
The design was great and creative too.
I know there are many country's fashion designer also creative.
In my heart, there is only one - Germany.

Actually, I like Italy too.
I like the people, so cordial? did I use the correct verb?
Yeah, skip this..
I like only the environment there and also a little bit of their interior design.
You know their road are so clean and beautiful!
When the moment I went to Macau, the hotel design was Italy style.
The first time I saw, I fall in love with it.
Just a minute to look around and my heart got attract by it.
Can't believe it, u know..

Well, I have to work hard to achieve my dream!
I know these I mention above couldn't success but...
I will work hard to become anything related to design!
Maybe interior design is not bad for me.
I still can create my own design recently.
I hope it wont be a disappointed thing.

Yeah yeah yeah, I remember something.
Actually Im going to watch Eclipse premium one with sis.
But dad not allow!
I just angry with him a few seconds!!
I told him I always sleep at 11 something.
And.. that show until 11.30pm.
It just a while..
And he said..
No.
And now he told me its too late to tell him.
Because sis already watching it!
Argghh~
You know thats freeee!!
and Premium!!!
Arggggggghhhhhhhh!

Lastly, you would never know I will become like this!
This mights be a good news for me.
I'd fall in love with someone in my school (again).
Lets give an alphabet for him - X. 
X chase me for 2 years but I rejected a repeat of times.
After X gave up, my heart and my mind start looking for X.
I have really really no idea why it could happen.
For your Information, that is not Sean Chee.
*sorry, Sean.*
I know the guy that I love is not a really disciplined guy.
But X got a kind heart and good one.
He smoke, I know but I think now I couldn't force him to stop it but maybe after that I can.
As my friends, they know I hate people who smoke.
Especially, smoking in front of me!
I know he would never smoke in front of me.
But I dont want him to die faster than me!
He is tall, I dont mind, I will like it.
He did not have a good-looking face but nobody cares.
If you really like or love someone, you will never care his/her's outlook.
Even a nerd or a stupid one.
I like him since he gave up me.
When that moment I saw he chase another girl.
I wish him good luck.
But did you know the feeling is so painful.
But I never give up and try to give up too.
Last year, I give back everything that I owe my ex-bf.
And now, I dont even like Z at all!
So means that, I really fall in love with X now.
I think a lot because of him, think far and think simple.

so, overall..
I wanna watch football later!!!! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments