Outing today.

7:57:00 PM

Today was Teacher's day. I din't prepare any present for teachers. 
Before recess it was boring but after recess, it was fun! 
The performances were great. So menarik and interesting. 
Especially the last performace - Alpha crew. 
Haha, thats really take our attention and make whole hall laugh. 
Can u imagine the performance is so funny? I can't believe that they could make something so amazing.

After that. went to Guo Zhang's house to discuss about our add maths project.
Of cause we discuss finish but I haven't fill it on. 
We stayed there for few hours!! Lol.
After doing the project, we played Guo Zhang's things, i don't know what is that call.
That look like a remote but can play tennis, boiling, boxing, baseball and one more I forgot.
I played boxing, haha that was cool.
But so tired, my hand have to move move move and shake shake shake.
Thats really funny, Ash and Xuan were freaking super duper funny.
They play until so hyper! 

After that, Erique fetch me to Ash's house and Ash's mother fetch me home.
Because nobody can fetch me home at that time.
Reach home around 6 something.
Dad doesn't know so don't tell out, shhh! xD

You Might Also Like

0 comments