My beauty.

8:19:00 PM





Do you know what beauty actually means?
Yes, everyone knows.
But did you know that everyone have their own beauty?
Yes, everyone would know.
And did you feel you have the same beauty as others?
Maybe, but not everything.

Somehow, I felt that I'm so pretty girl and somehow look like a bitch.
I do not deny that I look like a bitch.
But can you stop someone to stop being so bitchy?
No, they have their own choices.
Ehm, I know you hate seeing people being like this.
but it is no choice for you to stop or continue seeing her being like this.
If you don't like someone copy your style, you can just keep your things privately.
Like example, keep your pictures away so that she couldn't know what style are you.

Did you realize that people copy yours because you were perfect for them?
Human don't do stupid things like copy others' bad things.
(only for those who wanna become bad)
So, try to think using another sight way.
She might know that you will find it out but she will continue.
Because she just want to be perfect like you.
You have a pretty face, wonderful look, creative style and slim body.
She got, but she couldn't replace you.
She have a slim body but she do not have any creativeness and beautiful look.
Maybe you could say that "be yourself". Yes, it's true!
Be yourself is the best for everyone and everything.
Nobody will grab your beautifulness or others but they can steal your idea or creativities.
But don't be mad, let it be..
Thats your idea, someone will know and someone will believes you.
Believes yourself, trustfully, have confidence in yourself and have faith in yourself.

Actually what is my own beauty?
I really have to check out in the dictionary.
I have a beautiful smile but not laugh, a pretty face, a creative brain and etc..
I think thats me, but I do style myself.
I like to style myself like younger than my age or sometimes mature and cute.
I like to follow modern fashion nowadays.
Sometimes, I do buy magazines and learn some new from magazines.
I couldn't buy some clothes or dress I wanted.
So I will use some similar clothes to wear.


Well, I have not much to say about myself.
Just to create a title and give opinion.
Sometimes people would be more interesting in random topics.
I think thats all for today. (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments