Happy Birthday!

5:57:00 PM


Yup, topic for today is Lee Min Ho's birthday.
Today is 22 of June 2010.
The first time I post of him, and wish him.
Today is his birthday.
My lucky number day.
"22" is my birthday day too!
We got the same day but different Month.
I like him since last year.
After watching the korean drama, Boys Over Flowers.



I checked out his biodata and pictures.
I know some people thinks he looks old.
But no, its not really old.
He is cool and stylish.
He got a sweet smile, because to face and ..
he is the spokesman of Etude House.
I got that file.

and..
 and..

These are the picture of the file I got.
But I couldn't get this..


I got the file from Korea.
My mom went Korea and the shop Etude House.
She bought things over Rm1000.
Then she got the files.
I have no idea how much u have to reach then only get in Malaysia.


The most like is when he smile and saw his teeth. :D



He look handsome larhs!

But.. I dont he smile like this..



He looks a bit yong sui here.
I dont like this, he look so fake smile.

and also I dont like he curly his hair..



Look so mature.
Like 30 some of ages. Ew.

but when he put on a spectacles..



is not bad too. (:

and this..



he look so polite. ^^

When he wear T-shirts..



he looks younger. haha!

Most of all, he is so handosme!



right? xP

Yes, you're right!
I like guys like that.
Suite my look and style.
Polite, man, stylish, face-abit-old-but-not, handsome, good-smiling..
He is the one, the example of my future husband! LOL

Last of all,

Happy Birthday, Lee Min Ho!


You Might Also Like

0 comments