Happy Belated Mother's day!

6:36:00 PM

Mom couldn't celebrate Mother's day with us this year.
She gotta work at outstation.
I hope we could celebrate with her yesterday.
But we couldn't.
This Sunday will be replacement for Mother's day.


Let's say something about her;


She is really hardworking.
She work for us, and herself and the family of cause.
No matter how bitter is it she still work it.
She loves us, she want gives us a better life.
Everyday she work until the sky went dark before midnight.
She can empty her stomach to fill full our stomach.
She always think of us before herself.


Without her, we really can't survive.
That's my opinion.
Whenever I got problem, she is the one who help me solved it.
I love her a lots.
I hurt her before, I tried the pain-ness.
I would never do it again to her.


When she cries, my heart feel like getting out of water.
When she is angry, my body feels hot.
When she laugh, I got a happy day.
When she is busy, I learned to be quiet.
When she smile, makes me so fresh.
When she hugs me, I feel the warm of her.
When she kiss me, I feel so sweet.
When she say she loves me, I will reply, "I love you, too"


I watch everyone walking with mom, my tears almost can't control itself.
I miss her a lots! I love you mom!


Happy Mother's Day!! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments