1 more night without her.

9:16:00 PM

Yes,that's right! The last night today without her.
She's my MOM. Lol
I miss her alotssss~ as much as my dad loves my mom.
Hope she could come back safely.
Let's cout down for the night.

Dad tomorrow not working,
he gonna be a driver of the day tomorrow.
He will fetch my sister to school,
then fetch me from school,
and lastly fetch mom back from airport, I think.

I'm now busy downloading the song.
That song which needed for performance.
Oh yeah, mentioned performance I think of clothing.
I hasn't buy my performance dress.
Oh gosh, where should I get it?
I don't know where else have this kind of clothes.
I'm really busy of studying now.
Now somemore the dress to buy.

Okay, just up to update something.
I'm going to do my account's homework now.
Tata~ ciaosss

You Might Also Like

0 comments