Canteen Day

5:36:00 PM

Today was canteen day,

I'd never think that it was so freaking sweaty!

I did not help up on any society,
I wanted to enjoy eating and walking around.
"with my sweats". Lol.

I spend 8 bucks!
Omg, so expensive..
It just 2 drinks, 1 pizza, 1 cup fries, 2 stick of fishball.
Other was paid by friends.
I know I'm abit too over for asking people to belanja me.
I did not force you right, so u have the right to say NO.

I want a new phone!
It cost rm600 to 800.
Looking for sponsors.
Maybe would ask them for my birthday present.
Isn't a good idea?
My parents not going to buy me.
So.. this is the only choice.
I couldn't use my money.
I did not work and my account book is with my mom.
She will never give it to me unless I get a suitable and acceptable reason.

You Might Also Like

0 comments