Sick? Coght? soar throat? Flu?

3:55:00 PM

Omg! I think I got H1N1!!
"choy choy choy" touch wood.
I got sick, no fever but feeling not well.
Coughing and flu.
So tired and stress now.
Can anyone help me here?
I have been wearing mask today when I go for piano class.
See! How sick am I?
Cough 5 minutes once and flu is not that worse.
Worse only the coughing.
Which coughing, my throat is so pain!!!
No mood to eat, and play.
Just feel like sleeping but coulnd't fall asleep.
If he could be with me, I think sick will recover after a second.
But, he is gone and leave me..
I'm so alone, lonely.
All is her fault, my cousin's fault.
Her brother and her got sick few days ago,
then I thought it was nothing, so close to them is fine.
Til yesterday, my throat was so pain not feeling well so.
I drank medicine and tablets, everything.
Its not working!!
This morning, oh no! I mean in the midnight.
I couldn't sleep, I keep coughing and coughing.
Feel like going to die.
This morning woke up don't feel like eating so just ate a BAO?
Then afternoon force to eat or not I'll die.
Did though about it before, I thought I was strong.
I drink water everyday....
Sob, sob.. ):

p/s:
Something to tell him,
if you could be with me,
Im happy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments