Back to School!

6:36:00 PM

Hooray!! School started.

Is that happy about school start?
uh.. nope. ><''
Yeah, I planned to take photos in school but failed.
We dont have time to go toilet together and I dont feel like taking in school.
Maybe tomorrow or maybe Friday take photos in school.
And I reached home, I saw mom!
Mom did not work.
ANd I took some my baju kurung's pictures. (:
Has been 2 months didn't wear it.
I'm still using my old bag, it's a expensive bag!!
First day school is always the most FUN day.
After the first day then wont be a fun day.
Today we chit chat alot!!
And I found something...
When we're quiet in the class,
other classese were making noises!
Thats cool~ I heard the noices out there.
We are still the same,
went in toilet for few times. LOL
Only because of the mirror and somehow pee larh.. ~.~
Not much actually..
--------------------------------------------
And, today quite a few amounts of people asked me the same thing!
"how are you and him?"
Oh gosh, everyone makes me think of him again!
I did not want to break the relationship!
I miss every moments, I dont know why.
I thought I was just play play but I always dont feel to giving up anything.
Oh god, why are you playing my relationship.
I don't want to love anyone that I loved before!!
It's suck feelings~ Get lost, U!
Yeah yeah yeah, I did not admit that Im quite a long sentiment.
I can love someone forever if I could be with him forever.
If he just leave like that, it takes me some time to forget him!
Like what I did last time.
That was reallly long...
I used 3 years to give up the stupid guy!
And now, I hope it just take 3 weeks enough!
No more longer than that, pleaseee!!
-----------------------------------------
Let's see picha!! ;D



You Might Also Like

0 comments