the 1st week.

11:17:00 AM

The time forever passing freaking fast.
Just a while then 1 week over.
Its not fair..
The more the time move, the nearest the exam come.
No way man!
I still have lots "??" - questions mark.
I am now working and working harder.
But not so fast rght?
I know.. my brain move super slow.
so thats why have to stop the time and let me follow up.
------------------------------------
I am currently helping Suet to decorate the notice board.
Buying all those papers and design something put something on the board.
Thinking skills ALOT,
we had been thinking a week.
We did the front notice board, only one board.
I think it would be very nice ?
I hope so, I have put on so much effort on it.
After the second week I think it should be done.
And, ofcaue I have to stay back maybe?
Im now at home making the DIY spider.
Aww, scary and I wanna make it wearing a shirt. lol.
Cause the hand too long. HAHA.
and we are also making the spider web..
HAHA, i wanna make the class meaningful.
Like, we got 4 boards right?
1 infront and 1 back board represent the boys.
1 front and 1 back board represent the girls.
SO it should 2 black white (dark colour) for guys
and another one..
should be colourful for girls.
Is that okay? what do u think?
In my imagination I felt its wonderful,
but I not sure when I put it on will it be wonderful.
--------------------------------------
Okay okay, tuition starting..
And today the paino class cancelled.
So I will be free and maybe online a while then practice my work?
Yeah, thats it.
TATA ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments