The 1st post in 2010.

8:34:00 PM

The really new year!! 2010 year!
Time just wont stop for anyone, even the world gonna end.
It just moving forward and forward.. >>>>
I have not enjoy my holidays enough as I wish to.


Today was the second day of 2010 year.
Having the new year, passing days..
Missing the pasts, chasing for further.
As u know, I did not hang around in the holidays 2009 year.
I did not enjoy my honeymoon year, 2009.
And step through the next year,
an examination year, 2010 - SPM.


I did not went to celebrate or countdown on the new year eve.
I stayed at home and hear the "boom" sound watching the tv fireworks.
It is quite nice of hearing the "boom" sound,
it fell like the world burst!
That time I was playing computer and countdown with my lovely game pet.
This is not what I wish to, and it was my 1st time.


I had my dinner just now.
You know where did I had it at?
My home. -.-
My dad and mom cooked it.
Hey, sound great?
Yeah, it is!
The lovely wife and husband homemade dinner. ♥
I did not take pictures of that.
Dad cooked the sweet and spicy chicken.
ANd mom cooked the dry scallop with vege, big prawn and fish nudgets.
It's just a simple dinner we had,
but it full of family feels. (u know that?)
I love it, the feels great.


School starting next Monday,
Gotta go back school.
Start working for it,
looking in the book,
I mean staring n the book!
HAHA. Alright,
I must work hard for it!
No more laziness!! please!

You Might Also Like

0 comments