[Beauty] InStyler Rotating Hot Iron

11:03:00 PM

Annyeong! Bello! Aloha!


I'm finally back to my blog and I'm gonna make my blog even more active than before! But firstly to have a litle review of my.... current favorite toy!


So what's my current favorites toy now? Many of you had heard of it since long long time ago and I'm finally get it after all. I always wanted to get it since very long and I've been hesitate to buy a best hairstyle curler. Some are too expensive as I just started my carrier so I had chosen the affordable Hairstyle Iron/Curler from InStyler's brand.

In Malaysia, people are using the pink and black coating hot iron. As I know, it supposed be in silver colour and it looks more professional one. After so long, I found out that Msia is not selling the real one even people selling in Facebook or anywhere else, I really can't trust it is real or not. No matter how the seller or dealer guarantee it's real but I don't have the confidence to believe it. Blah blah blah, conclusion is I bought the Pink one that you might always see in Facebook or Instagram.

Perhaps I should make a review in a video but I don't used to talk in front of the camera! I'm shy, lol!

I also do research of the iron via youtube of other's people review of it.

By the way, I would like to comment about it. It's not a sponsor review or anything, it just my opinion and comments about the Instyler Hot Iron. So far, still feel fresh with it and I can say that I'm not a good or professional stylist, definitely! 

Alright, I stop my nonsense about all and start! 

Firstly, I first got it and I tried with my colleagues with the rotation mode on. The first time we tried, it's really not easy to do and it makes our hair so frizzy! You know why? Because... we are not pulling our hair according the direction of the rotation. It's kinda hard to explain it, gosh! Which means, if the mode is on, when we want to curl in our hair like bob style, we have to follow the position of curve in and the rotate should be following the direction of how the hair should curve in. Then, it will be perfect and smooth.



As the hot iron I got was something looks like plastic, I think it's not lah! It has to be tahan the heat. I don't think it's very efficient that I have to curl and stay it then wait like a few seconds to it. I think for Asian, many of us have soft hair and mine was kind of hard because I went to straighten my hair many years already. Therefore, it's not recommend to use for people are in a rush like get it done within few minutes. (My opinion)




After a while, I found out that if the rotation mode is off, it works pretty good! Haha, the purpose of the hot iron has destroyed. Although it had to stay and wait for a few second, it turns out so curly! The big wavy hair like korean style really appeared on my hair! The moment I got it, I was so happy, really!



Oh yeah, the temperature I used was 180 degree, as I mention my hair are hard type so this temperature deal with my hair. The seller told me not to meet the temperature higher than 200 degree is the best to avoid hair damage. Like my colleagues told me they used only 150 degree because their hair is soft. 

For guys, you may use it too but I haven't try on any man's hair yet. My colleague tried on a guy's hair and it works too, we think that is because guy's hair is soft too. If hard type, you may use it like mine. Hmm, but I don't think many of guy will use it because the trend for guy now is spike up. 

Okay, pictures of the outcome are here ! I posted in my instagram and I like it also. I think this is my style, maybe?


The First day trying it out with an un-wash hair~


Another day I do it to work, and it looks good whole day. Picture taken at night after work.


And this is the first day of holiday Hari Raya, as it's today! I turns out another type of princess look that I love it alot! I think it suits me, right?


Even matching a hair accessories on it~:D This is after a whole half day.

So overall it's pretty good and I like it when I don't on the rotating mode. But when I on it I have use it carefully and accordingly with the direction of the curls that I want. 

Lastly, what I used to stay my curls is definitely and only hair spray lo~ I don't use other gel, mousse or wax to let the curls stay longer. I usually use L'Oreal Studio Silk & Gloss Fixing Hairspray (type 1 ; type 2) to make it stay longer but after I found out it turns out really hash and it looks so unnatural, I changed the brand. The curls were stay and hard, it's good I did not comment about the disadvantages about it.


So I changed to Lucido-L Designing Hair Curl Lotion before and after I curl my hair. It says that to prevent damage from the heat and if not wrong, it has UV protect kind of thing. Sounds great and it may can be use before going out the house right? Besides that, I also bought Lucido-L Designing Air Hair Spray (Airy Arrange) to apply it after I curl my hair to make my hair stay with the curls longer. Yes, it works really good as my curly hair can stay after a whole long day!



In additional, I also used hair oil to keep my hair smooth and shine after curling. Usually I used the Loreal Extraordinary Oil when my hair is half dry after I wash my hair. You can get it in any Watsons or Guardian store. For the Mise En Scene serum, I will use it more often for vacation because it's light and easy to bring for travel. I got it from Korea and it's too cheap!! Loving it too!


I do recommend to use Lucido-L, not saying its the best but I think it's good. The brand is really smells good and it works really well done. It cheap yet it long lasting too. I may last for half year, for people like me use often but not always. Most important is, the bottle design was so girly and princess-ly! I like it (: 

I'm gonna try the other type of the hairspray from this brand when mine is finish. Hehe.

If you do have any other recommendations, do not hesitate to comment to me! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments