It ends today (:

12:12:00 PM

Today is the last day of Chinese New Year which people used to call Chap Gor Mei.
Whats the plan today? Hmm..

Let's see, my mom just went back from Korea last week.
She bought us alot of stuffs which we like it alot !!
You know that now, Korea have been almost half the world's favourite already.
I like the food and stuffs more than the songs actually.
People like Kpop more right?
And did you try on their traditional food?
It taste super nice for me! I'm not sure for others isn't it the same.


I went to Melaka last night for the Jonker street ! Lols.
But of cause, we are not only go for there.
In the morning we went to Johor to see my nephew ~
I've became an aunt !! Looks old larh!
The baby was really cute.
I always want to have a baby girl but actually baby boy is cute too !

Yesterday was a tired and busy day of all.
One day trip to Johor and Melaka.
Planned to go Singapore too but all of our passport expired already. ):

This is all for it, tata ! I'm going out !! >.<

You Might Also Like

0 comments