Assignment (:

2:14:00 PM

Once again, assignment post.
This time is special one because I did make out a light.
It was really piss off ! 
I redo the lighting for 3 times.
And luckily the last time I success it and lecturer accept it (:

Firstly, I come out with a skeleton concept.
I just duno why I like something wild and scary for my assignments' concept.
I think of using wires but it will be very ugly and normal.
So I changed it to hanger.
The hanger which hang my clothes one.
I used the small one like hang baby's clothes.
I wanted to use only white hanger so it mush suite my concept.
Then, I couldn't get it from my family.
So I got up my mind to buy new one.. 
I bought around 30 hangers with different colours which make my light look childish!
It just mixing up with blue, pink and purple.
The colour matching is okay but the first sight I saw was its KIDS!
Aiks, so never mind.
I continue doing it but I changed the concept.
I make a story also..
See the pictures 1st then I tell u the story (:


Look at my outfit, so suite my lighting (:
Pink, Purple and Blue~


The upper view(plan view) of my lighting when light on.


The side view and the effect (:


Just want to have a cam-whore with my light.. LOL


The shadow very nice I like.. (:

But still not settle with the stable-ness..
and I dun really want to stick it all tight together.
After the exhibition I want back the hanger for my clothes.
I just have not enough hanger for my clothes..
Buying too many clothes d, even my two cupboard also full already.
D:

Oh yeah, lecturer said that exhibition will be held at Pasar Seni there..
Which means no more exhibition in the college and its at outside.
Many outsiders will be looking at out lighting ! 
OMG, can I just dont go?
I don't think my lighting is perfect enough for the exhibition~

Well, the story of my lighting was..
Once upon a time, a princess was very rich living in castle. She love dressing a lot and she have her own wardrobe with all her lovely clothes. She bought clothes everyday. After a few years nearly 2011, her parents bankrupt and even the house have sold. So she force to leave her wardrobe and her clothes.. She sold her clothes too because she have not enough money to survive and left the hangers only. She very upset then she make up her mind and she think of using her hanger to make something to earn money so she think of making light with hangers. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments