Stress, Pleasure, Tiredness, Busy

11:02:00 PM


Its like 3 weeks of my college already! 
How was it, u guess?
It is not scary.. but its amazing!
I like it a lots but it comes alot of assignments!
I'm so not free and feel so tired to upload and update my blog.
Just a little short post for today..

Lazy to post about the trip i went. 
I posted up those pictures, you can have a look there. :D

So I wanted to post about my feeling now.. x)
It was really killing me sometimes, everyweek 4 assignments.
How am I going to survive it?
Its still around 2 years more to go..
I have to work hard about it, I can't stop it now!
Anyone supporting me?
By the way, I want to do some research about the competition.
Joined a competition which organized by Dulux of the DETA competition.
I really no idea why I have chosen it..
I was so shock. and I duno what to prepare about it.
It was making me so nervous.
So, I dono what to do larh.
Just anyway I'm so lazy now.. to think about my design..
I have to design a lamp and make a model of it with the light up!
1st sem did this so other sem? 
Should be making even bigger stuff and tougher stuff!!!!

Okay, Nothing for me to crap about..

You Might Also Like

0 comments