The Cinderella.

12:35:00 PM


Pooooooowwww! I can't really stand for the working now!
I have been start work 3 days.
From the morning 11am until 7pm night.
Just standing there and promote my product..
Sometimes nobody passed by me and I can't promote it.
Sometimes people don't even want to listen to me and say "I bought already"
Argh, so tired of standing while working.
I don't feel bored or busy.. But I did something stupid!
You know what? I wanted to meet some new friends.
But I got that kind of feelings that makes me shy.
I wanted to walk to the girl's booth and Im still on my own booth. -.-
Stupid right? Juts meet a friends doesn't eat me right?! 
Aish! Just hope that she will be here for next week too!
So I can get to know her.
And and and..
I think I'm the only one promoter sold the least mascara!


Luckily I have 4 days for me to lazy and sleep and rest!
So maybe I will staying at home and play or watch drama!
Haha, this is what I really want huh!
So.. I am free now!!
Wahahaha, crazy huh?! But no choices, me is me!
I love to be free everyday and not work or busy everyday.


You know it is tired when you make up everyday!
I'm not that lazy to remove my make up.
But I just don't like to have make up while working.
I have the allergic that when I make up, I feel sleepy.
My eyes are sensitive and I can't apply alot on it.
Otherwise, my eye will swollen again!
I just don know why I have such a sensitive skins.
Almost whole body are sensitive and allergic.
This is why that I have never been to a camp before! 
Hahaha, because the dirty grass and the dirty environment, maybe?
I can't put foundation on my face, the next day will came out some skin color dots/marks.
It is not pretty !
Okay okay, rest now and enjoy larh!
Friday have to start work again! 
Nah nah nah nah, last week of working already.
I'm not going to work and I just want to be a princess.
Woohoo~ 

You Might Also Like

0 comments