Two feelings came together.

9:37:00 PM

Met up with my old classmate, James.
Hang out together with Seow too.
Actually it used to be more people there.
But all of them were FFK. 
So left only me and Seow accompany him.
Then, we watched movies and planned to snap stickers picture but its all down.
Seow and me reached early so we watched extra movie.
We watched Adventure of the king


Thats funny, it could be a comedy movie. 
I dint know what show was that at first.
Then, suddenly saw Ren Xian Qi soon saw da S.
She is a really fierce character there.
And Xian Qi was a King of the country. 

Later on, James reached.
We watch another movie which is Step Up 3.
I'd never watch Step up 1 and 2 in cinema.
I always watch in DVD.
I miss it! I miss the 3D.
Just because to save money we did not watch Step Up 3D.
Argh! Really idiot larh me!
I have rated the movie 10/10.
I love the dancing inside. Its really cool and AWESOME!
If I could dance like this, I think I will dance forever in my life!
I can tell you that, Im not born to dance but I would like to try to dance better!

The worst thing ever is.. 
I forgotten to bring my camera due to the rush in the morning.
And one more last thing and sad thing.
It was really making me jumping into the sea!
After the one day out and he disappear from my sight.
He did not want to see me again!!
I have no idea why it could be like this!!
When two person have the same thing or same feeling but they couldn't face it together!
What is the problem?
Am I so bad or you dont even like to see me?
What did I do..?
I can swear that I wont make you like me, ok?
Can you please talk to me again?!
I have already throw away my love-magnet.

You Might Also Like

0 comments