A dinner with happiness.

4:30:00 PM

Yesterday which is 13th of June.
It's a Sunday, which means a family day.
The whole day was hanging inside the house.
Playing the Sim3 and watch television.
Until the evening, we went to 1u for shopping.
Then, dad bought his new spectacle.
After that we went for our dinner at The Garden.
That was my first time having dinner there.


I hate to use-my-hand-to-take-the-camera.



a pink fake flower. :D



Yeah, I like to act cute.


I have no more expression.




I look so lazy. Please sit straight!



Close up a bit. :D


we, forever never went without mushroom soup.


and my lover, mashed potato!

Then, shop for a while.
Went in few shoe shops and come out with nothing.

I thought she's coming to my house today but she did not.
So, I've been waiting for her call for a long time.
I am now looking for people to go the singing concert.
I need people to go.
because I had promised them I gotta sell all tickets.
Now Im having 10 tickets on my hand.
Please buddy, please accompany me.
It just rm10 and free 3 voucher.
Venue at section 19 @ the factory place.
Opposite is Perodua and there have Vitagen factory.
Anything contact me, please!

You Might Also Like

0 comments