A boring day.

7:12:00 PM

Today was quite a boring day.
I stay at the whole day and nothing to do.

My poifull sweet, from Japan.


Wrote for Jerry. ^^


My younger sis m&n.


The vitamins we ate. :D



My jewelery phone.  


My camera bag.


Yeah, thats my key!


Her lotion. Cute xD


Tik Tok, I was taken this picture at this time. (:


My mickey mouse wallet.


Camera~



I am also using digi now, sms me!!


was playing maple using this pendrive.


My friendsign for jerry. (CC)

I started play Maple Story now.
I start over again, I create a new Character and play that.
Because my old character have to reset skills, skill got problem.


Nah, this so cute, i like the new deisgn.


Ofcause I play the old server. 
More people playing the old server. XD


Even the character part also changed.


But abit "mafan" to type the 2nd password.
Somehow I forget the password.

Okay, yeah I skipped tuition today.
I over sleep.. 
Because it was a rainy day~ 
Makes u sleepy duh~!
Gotta go, chatting ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments