No more th happiness

2:49:00 PM

well, there's a lot incidents happen on previous days.
I'm afraid to see that, I escape it.
But after that day which th incident happened, I got a feeling that my family will separate!
I have no idea why everything changed like this.
It couldn't be like this if she did not met that guy.
She said she is going to leave the house after she got back money.
She will stay in her hostel in school.
Did you know how far is it? 
If I wanted to visit her thats difficult for me to go there!
Sigh, my relationship of my family is getting bad.
Why can't just stop it and be like last time that happy moments together?
I really never thought of it will be like this - CRAZY.
Feel like crying but don't dare to cry.
She hate her and she hate him.
Why? Thats your family!
Sometimes, not everything u're right.
You might think that you are right "always".
No, maybe you wouldn't know how much they care about it.
They are not annoying! They are just concern about us.
They want us to get the best, good life and good education.
They angry us because they care.
Okay, let me ask you. 
If they dint bother and din ask u or maybe scold you. What will you do then?
That's worst, that means they dint even care for you.
Please, listen to me, don't go away like this and we are still stay by you.

Anyway, today had history exam.
That's terrible! I got tips but can't do well.
Oh my god, not even that, I cant even write a words of it!
I think this time should Fail, definitely!
Next Monday having Moral, so it is not so stress.
I don't need to study now. I still can study tomorrow or Monday morning or Sunday.

Sigh, nothing goes right now. 
I can only pray for it to not separate.

You Might Also Like

0 comments