Skul started after CNY.

7:03:00 PM

Really really so tired.
It's like no more energy.
But went to skul it at least I can laugh, and play.
So in skul was not so sleepy.
But once reached home, after meal..
without bathing then sleep sleep sleep.
Then started do my homeworks.
Finished doing then gave sister some exercises.
She did not really know how to do it.
Make me explained so muchiie.
Later on, we start playing cards.

I was blogging using another computer which not this one Im using right now.
The stupid computer stop working and shut downed.
I was "Olly Mama God" and asking myself did I saved?
I was blogged half way, man!
And it luckily saved my life!
I did saved it, woohoo~
Then, write write write until now.
Later should be nothing happen.
It should be, teehee ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments