Miss Piano.

5:30:00 PM

AWwesome!!
My mom bought me a piano!!
I have to work hard on my study and piano too!!
Aku Janji, aku akan dapat keputusan yang baik!
"well done" and "excellent" you will say it out soon!
I love my mom always.!

I went to shopping on Saturday,
bought alot of CNY clothes. (:
Dress + pants + t-shirt + blouse.
Ofcause some of it are pink in colour!
*remember wash before you wear it*
my advise to everyone!
You know why, because everyone use to try on it,
so all th bacteria are there,
it is a must to wash it before wearing,
I'm just care for you,
remember ya!!

Sunday went to makan then shopping again.
But couldn't buy anything.
But... my mom spend few thousands.
ON my Piano, not those big grand paino larh.
I thought I could buy that but mom said too expensive.
Nevermind, this is also enough for me.
Anyway, I am just a Gred 1 student!!
Ya ya ya, I became gred 1 already SOON.
HAHA, next next lesson teacher will raise me to gred 1.
So fast yeah, maybe I love piano.
It looks polite, wealthness, "look like a girl". (lol)
I use to be very polite but since I grow,
I changed alot, not that polite anymore.
Due to my partner last time,
so wasted.
We took alot of pictures on these two days.
All I will not post here and I will upload on facebook.
Check out my facebook larh, or maybe join facebook!! ;D

You Might Also Like

0 comments