The past time.

4:23:00 PM



The current interior design for me is simple but nice.
We went to see show room.
The decoration, colours matching, furniture , everything!
All i like it, I want it.
I feel comfortable. Dint u?


The living room. Feel polite, pretty and a little cute.


The mirror decoration behind the dining table. Did u feel that so creative?
For girls, this decoration/design is the best.
When walk down the stair, before going out can have a look at the mirror.
HAHA, even the living room also have two mirror.


A room beside the kitchen. You can relax here, I think. :D

Kitechen. Simple and enough sunlight.
For me, this is enough because I dont really cook. lol


The stair case, I don't want a wood staircase actually.
I would like to change it to like white tile that have a bit shinny.



Upstair now.
Have three rooms here.

The master bedroom, the mirror table and the mirror cupboard.
At the right side of the door of the master bedroom.


The toilet in the master bedroom. I know its abit small.
But I think I dont need a big toilet. :D


And here comes the master bed.
The bolcani just right beside there, it looks so western. I like it.


This is the tv in from of the bed in the room.

Nows the second bedroom. :D


The bed at the side of the wall. Maybe suitable for me NOW.

The cupboard and the window.
Is this simple? I like simple always.

The second room.. this would choosen by my elder sister.


The bed design is my sister loves.
If it is in pink colour, she will love more!!!


With a table light beside the bed, its so pretty. xD


The mirror and the hanger at another side of the bed.
Im not really like it for here only.

I've also made a video for the overall.
I couldn't upload here.


These are the friendsign I made for these two person in FFS.
Did you notice my hair colour?
It looks gold. lol.
I can tell you I did not dye my hair! It's natural. TRUE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments