Day 2 @ Bidor, Perak.

3:19:00 PM

We check out @ 1pm something.
First we were too rush, so i get into car only do my thing. LOL

Actually we planned to go Cameron Highlands.
Due to the heavy rain so cancelled.
.
She was calling her boyfriend. LOL


It was really a long trip.
Our messy carpet.
Everyone still not yet "going-to-sleep".


Lol, my side drawer. haha.

and this is my sis's drawer.


I did not know she curi curi take my sleeping picture. -.-''

Everyone sleeping in the car. ^^



I have no idea why sister take cloud.

Ready to stop the car @ Bidor.
We had out lunch there

She openedthe jelly gift box and make a ribbon.

I saw the highway behind very empty so take it.


We were going back to Pj.



Yeah thats all for the trip. 
I know its not detail for this trip,
But I can tell is, never tried a trip like this before.
We never planned and go straight,
we find hotel immediately,
we keep on follow the map,
we always stay in the car,
reach somewhere else then stop. 

I like it, but feel tired. (:

You Might Also Like

0 comments